Saturday, January 01, 2011

Saturday, January, 1st, 2011

Hi, Everyone!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! May this new year bring you peace, love, resolutions, happiness, joy, good health, and many blessings!

Company is coming down today for a ham dinner, playing cards, playing pool and enjoying each other's company before brother-in-law and his son return to Nebraska and Iowa.

This past year has been one of excitement, blessings, disappointments, and joys.
I guess it all goes with life. We experience those things, but it is what we do with them that determines where we are going.

I for one, will strive to improve myself, exercise more, try to help others in need, and concentrate on getting more accomplished, and being more organized! Especially my office area. It just gets away from me and then I spend a whole day or two filing, organizing, and putting things away!

May this year be a year you take back your life, get away from an abusive relationship, and learn you can have a good life. Many resources are out there to help you. "Take the bull by the horns" and do it. Many have made it through the hard journey, and you can be one of them.

I hope my website gives you the tools to help you. If there is anything you would like me to add to this website, let me know and I'll do my best to do so.

Take care, and until next time, may many blessings come your way!
Best regards,
Becky Conrad

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home