Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday, March 23, 2008

Good morning, everyone!
Praise be to God for this very special day!
I went to Easter sunrise service this morning. It was great. Lots of good music, singing, and the message was excellent. I needed that.
Today is a beautiful sunny day. A little cool, but that's okay. It is only March.
This week will be a very busy week for me. Monday work, then volunteering from 5 - 6 p.m. at our local Ponderosa Restaurant for the CCAPL. Then Tuesday, volunteering from 9 a.m. to noon at the local Thorne's Supermarket for the CCAPL's membership drive. Then at noon I have a meeting for the Victim Assistance office for the Collaborative Group. Then home, and get some work done outside if the weather is decent. The flower beds and the pond are screaming at me to get dead debris cleared away and to get things in shape for when all the beautiful flowers and things start their journey into the world once again.
I love spring. It is my favorite time of year.
Gotta go and get the turkey in the oven!
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a blessed and thankful Easter.
He has risen!
Becky :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home