Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hi,Folks,
Thanks for stopping by recently. Sorry I haven't been blogging as of late. I have been so busy each day trying to get flower beds in order, the pond cleaned up, and now the mowing has started! Yeah, summer is on its way.

The roofers started yesterday putting on the new roof from the furnace damage. They seem to be moving right along. They were here at 7 a.m. this morning and are now working on the other side. The new skylights are very nice and are made of glass not plastic as before.

The CCAPL is moving right a long and we have had some fund-raising activities to recruit new members and tell them what we are all about. Sure hope we can get some land soon, somehow, to start building the animal shelter for this county. I think once we acquire land, the support will be tremendous!

Towards the end of the week, or over the weekend, I'm going to try and type in my blog a very disturbing, sad and an interesting article regarding "Ex-wife wanted the rifle taken-court failed to order weapon's surrender" so please stop back and read it.

I am not opposed to people owning guns. We have several. My hubby has been a hunter all his life. Raised on a farm and taught to respect and handle guns properly. So was I. What I am opposed to is the lack of respect and use of guns for needless and senseless killing. I believe we all have the right to bear arms.

Gotta go for now. Lots to get done outside today.
Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by. Stay safe.

Becky :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home