Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday morning

Hi folks,

Update on father-in-law. He is doing better now, although he had to go to the emergency room again on Monday night. Blood in his urine. He got the catheter out on Tuesday morning, and he was given antibiotics for urinary infection. Lots of burning. Bummer. Not pleasant. I talked with him yesterday morning and he is feeling better.

I am having my "web guy-Avery" put some additional information on my website regarding Characteristics of Male Batterers, and Characteristics of Women of Domestic Violence and abuse. These are from a workbook that I use in my W.I.S.H. sessions. Also, a poem called "To Think I Used to Love you." by Marcy. I think it is really a great poem and says a lot.

I am going to try and have some information on the website that many abused and victims of domestic violence deal with, besides the links.

Gotta go,
Have a great day! Thanks again for visiting!
Becky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home