Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday morning January 13, 2006

Hello everyone!

Well here we are into a brand new year!

I wish for each and everyone of you, health, happiness, and good things to come your way.

My second book, the sequel, A Better Day Dawning,is now finished.
My proofer and I will be going over all the pages soon and rechecking for errors. This will take some time as the next book is about 475 pages. Possibly less after going over it once again.

I have not decided yet as to with whom I will have it published, but I will let you know as soon as I decide.

I have set a new goal of March-2006 for release.

It is a little difficult to have book signings at this time of year. The weather can be so unpredictable!

I am feeling much better now, although there is a problem with my liver that needs to be addressed. I will see my family doctor on the 17th to go over things. It is very possible that the Lipitor medicine I have been taking for almost 9 years is the culprit, and I am now off of it as of last week. (Doctor's direct orders!)

When I see the doctor on Tuesday, I am also going to try and have him remove some kind of "thing" that formed on my hand over a month ago. It is like a cyst or lesion and is very sore, red, and crusty in the center. There is a lump of some kind underneath and it is getting bigger. It also itches. Not sure what it is, but hopefully he can remove it.

We have had a nice reprieve of winter weather, but alas it is January and the snow is to begin again tonight into the weekend.

When hubby and I were out at the pond the other day, we discovered dead frogs. Bummer. We have found 9 so far. Probably all that was in the pond. They must have burrowed in the pond plant pots around the edges and when the ice formed over them, it must have frozen them. I hope little "Herman" the turtle is okay. We haven't seen him yet. Hopefully he is at the bottom of the pond in the mud and debris.

The deer are coming nightly to feed out of the large plastic tub. For right now they seem to be leaving our bushes around the house alone. How long that will last is anyone's guess. I do have some aluminum pans I am going to tie to some of my bushes. Hopefully that will be a deterrent for munching on them.

Thanks so much for visiting!

Be blessed,

Becky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home