Thursday, January 05, 2006

January 5, 2006

Hello everyone,
Thanks again for your continued visits to my website, and Happy New Year!
2005 was full of surprises, good and bad. This is life.
I am finishing the sequel today. Some events have taken place that has changed the ending of it quite dramatically.
I will turn in the finished ending to my proofreader tomorrow. Then we will go over the whole book again, and when that is completed, it will be off to the printers! I haven't decided yet on a publisher.
My test results were good, but another problem has come up, and hopefully it will be addressed when I see my family Doctor on the 17th of January.
Sorry I am late in doing this blog, but numerous things have happened to postpone doing my blog until now.
I'll give you a hint...Another door has opened for me. I must pass through to the other side and embrace what is before me. This door shall remain open to experience something new as I have never known.
Remember...the road can be full of curves, sudden stops, unknown territory, and blind spots. But if you allow God to take control, He will always direct your paths. Lean not on your own understanding, but listen to His steady, quiet, gentle voice and He will give you the desires of your heart! Being on your knees is a good thing. It helps put things in perspective.
I wish for each of you a blessed and safe new year. Let go, and let God. He is your strength and He will never leave you.
Be blessed!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home