Thursday, November 24, 2005

A blustery, snowy, Thanksgiving morning

Hi Folks,
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!

What I am thankful for:
1. My life and my Savior, Jesus Christ.
2. My husband and his job and income to pay for our home, food and essentials, and my part- time job.
3. My sister, brother, nieces, their spouses, their children, my father-in-law, my brothers-in- law and their families.
4. My home.
5. Food in our cupboards and refrigerator and freezer.
6. Our dogs and cats.
7. My neighbors.
8. My friends.
9. The ability to still drive.
10. The wonderful change in seasons.
11. The many colorful birds that come to our feeders...even the squirrels.
12. My great country and the priviledge and right to vote, and our "Bill of Rights" and the "Constitution."
13. The town I live near.
14. The opportunity and the priviledge to express my opinion in print or anywhere.
15. The opportunity and the priviledge to worship and pray in my home, backyard, in my car, in a restaurant, and in a church.

When we stop and think of all the things we can do, the list is endless. Take today, to pause and be thankful for what you have. Some of the best things in life are not what you can buy, but what is a "given" because you live in this great country.

The best to you, this day!
Becky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home