Sunday, March 12, 2006

early Sunday morning March 12, 2006

Hello everyone!
Goodness! I was awakened early this morning, 2:15 a.m. by a thunderstorm rolling through my area. The thunder and lightening was really loud! I heard many "cracks" and popped out of bed. I raised the window in the bedroom because I could hear water dripping loudly. I thought the spouting was overflowing, but it was just the heavy rain coming down. Once I am awake, it is hard for me to go back to sleep, so I snuggled with hubby a little while, and then heard the hail starting. Whenever I hear hail, it always makes me think of the movie "Twister!" Great movie, but scary! I've never seen a tornado, nor do I want to! So here I am doing my blog at 4:30 a.m. Actually I could have done it a lot earlier, but was checking emails and stuff first.

My finger is getting better, but still sore. I suppose "Mr. Arther (itis) will be setting in.

I was able to attend a 3-day workshop for Domestic Violence this past Wednesday through Friday. It was incredible. The trainers were so knowledgeable, and presented a thorough, enlightening, and informative workshop. My mind was reeling for three days with so much information they gave. Still is. Now I have to sort, catagorize, and put it to use for my work. One questions was addressed numerous times: Why does she stay? Actually, it should be: Why does he batter? So many times we put the blame on the victims/survivors, instead of where it should be...on the batterers!

As soon as I go through all my notes, I will post some more things on my website. Give me about a week.

I received the first 143 pages of my second book, and yesterday went through the pages and made the necessary corrections. I should receive more soon. It is moving right along. I will be posting the synopsis within a few days on my website.

I will make this short, as I believe another storm is coming through. I hear more thunder! So I will sign off for now.

Have a great day, a great week, and remember, spring is just around the corner!

Be blessed!

Becky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home