Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thurs. morning, May 15th, 2008 - Columbus trip

Hi, Everyone,
Wow! What a evening I had. The Border's Books & Music Store in Columbus on Sawmill Road, is an awesome and wonderfuls store. The manager, Richard Brulotte, is one great guy and his staff was very helpful and friendly. I had a great time. Sold some books, signed a lot of books, gave away D.V. and abuse literature, talked with some people, and hopefully they will keep in touch too. Great event. Thanks Border's, Richard and staff!

The trip down took a little longer (rainging a lot), and I did get lost (missed an exit) and had to double back, turn around a few times, and then I finally got there. My room was not ready when I arrived, so I went and had an early dinner at Joe's Crabshack. Great food, great service. Very busy area-Columbus. Lots and lots of traffic and very fast paced-driving!

The way back was much smoother. Non-stop until I hit New Philadelphia and gassed up some more. Gas-what a joke that is. What is going to happen? Do people buy food instead of gas? Do people try to pay their bills and eat the bare minimum to feed their families-pay their rent, mortgages, utility bills, doctor bills, on and on. How is it going to stop from getting $10.00 a gallon that some are predicting by Christmas! Mind-boggling to say the least. I guess I know what I will be spending my money on I receive from the Government! Gas!

Thank goodness my husband doesn't have to travel far for his work, and neither do I, but still, time will tell where this will all go.

Gotta run for now. Going into work later today.

Stay safe and be blessed!
Becky :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home