Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wed. February 25, 2009

Hi, Everyone,

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I was really sick all last week with pneumonia, bronchitis, and laryngitis. (Didn't have a voice for four days!-really a bummer.) I'm better now and went into work on Monday. Had two meetings yesterday, and trying to catch up with house and work at home.

I'm really looking forward to presenting at the Canton Public Library on Monday, March 2 to the Project ELSIE group on domestic violence, abuse in many forms, and relating some of my own experiences.

I'm also starting to work on another grant for the animal organization and this will be quite challenging. More than the other one I did. It is much more involved. I do have a grant-writing person helping me, so that sure is a plus! She is really good and has so much knowledge and expertise in this area.

The new kitty, "Tigger-Digger" is settling in just fine. She is so funny. Mornings are her best time for play. She loves to bat around toys on the kitchen floor and gets very exuberant in doing so. Sometimes they go beside or under the refrigerator, and she sits there and stares at me until I get a yardstick or something to get them out. She and Tooter-Hooter haven't played yet, but I believe they will eventually.
Tigger goes to the basement in the evenings when hubby and I are down there sitting in front of the fireplace. She sits on our laps for a brief period, then off she goes to play with something. She really enjoys playing with a plastic spoon. She even carries it around, drops it, plays with it, then carries it to another area. She is so funny to watch.

I've had some readers give me reviews of my sequel, "A BETTER DAY DAWNING", and I am so thrilled. The reviews are on here, Amazon, Borders, and some other places as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll blog again soon! Take care, be safe, and think spring!
My best,
Becky :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home