Thursday, January 01, 2009

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

Thank you so much for visiting my website. I wish I could thank each of you individually, but alas I cannot unless you contact me through my website.
I had a review done the other day by Becky B.from the N. Olmsted Waldenbooks bookstore. Thanks, Becky! It is posted. I appreciate your comments and encouraging words. Email me please if you would.

Some of my goals for this year are to have more book signings than ever. I also want to donate to more libraries in different states. Plus, have more radio, television, and newspaper interviews. I also want to find a publisher for my third book and release it this spring or early summer.

I have been blessed beyond words this past year. I have met so many interesting people and I have new friendships come about because of not only being an author, but by meeting those who have read my books and how the books have helped them. Will I ever be on "Oprah?" or "Ellen?" Who knows. I would like to, so my books can open victim's eyes and they can learn it is "Not their fault" and they can survive and get a better life for themselves and their children. (I know I would donate a lot to different entities for domestic violence as I do even now, but in a bigger way.)

Company is coming back today to celebrate the day of a New Year. Then they will head back to Iowa and Nebraska. I'm fixing a feast again today! (I think I've gained about five pounds from all the feasting since Christmas, but that's okay. I'll loose it as soon as I get back on my normal diet routine.)

BRR! It was so cold with the wind! The temperature was 20 degrees and the wind-chill had to have been around 10! It is still very cold this morning.

The decoration are down and put away for another year. Christmas came and went so quickly. Not sure if it is because I am older, or just that time seems to fly anymore because I am so busy.

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. I hope my website helps others. That is my main reason for having it.

Have a blessed, safe, healthy, prosperous, and grand new year!
My best to you.
Becky :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home