Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday morning, November 16, 2008

Hi, Everyone,

The drive up and back to the Strongsville Waldenbooks was nerve-wracking! Lots of rain. I cannot believe how ridiculous people drive when it is pouring down rain. They act like it is 80 degrees and sunny. Good grief. I took my time, and stayed mostly in the right lane and let all the crazy drivers pass me. I kept to the speed limit, and that worked for me.

I met so many people, handed out bookmarks, and my new brochure on my books. Even though I did not sell many, I talked to and handed out a lot of literature on domestic violence and abuse, which is a good thing. The mall was busy with shoppers. Jennifer, one of the employees of the bookstore was very helpful and I appreciated this. There are a few signed copies left of my books if anyone is interested in going there and purchasing them. That would be most helpful to me and to the store.

I was even privileged and honored to talk to a couple about their daughter. She is trying to escape an abusive relationship. They bought my book for her. She has two small children and is dealing with a lot, and I hope and pray she can get a way from him, and have a better life.

Hubby fixed spaghetti and when I got home it was nice to relax by the fire and chat a while, then eat his wonderful spaghetti! I was tired from the trip. The driving in the rainy weather, crazy drivers, and all of it wore me out, but it was worth it. It always is.

Tuesday night I will be at a local library. I have a reader coming in who has read my books and she has emailed me letting me know they helped her a lot. I'm so honored!

Today we may go down to the woods and cut up the logs in sections, load them on the trailer and bring them back to finish them off with the log splitter. it will be a busy day. I have the usual laundry to do, cleaning, etc. more. Father-in-law will be coming today as usual. He didn't make it last Sunday as he had a bad cold.

We were supposed to have snow this morning...but it is not out there! Well, bummer. I love the first snow, but do not love winter. Too cold for my old bones!

I'll be putting on my web site another information page regarding "Healthy Relationships" so watch for it soon...possibly this coming week.

Thanks for your emails and contacting me. I am here to help you however I can.

Stay safe, be blessed, peace, love, and joy to you! You deserve it!
Becky :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home