Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sun. morning, Jan. 16, 2011

Hi, Everyone,
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my website. Tell others about it so they can learn and get educated about domestic violence and abuse and much more.

I finally got over being sick, now hubby is coming down with something, cold perhaps. He usually gets two in a school season.

I've been following the Arizona shootings. What a tragedy! I empathize and feel so badly for all the innocent victims caught up in the shooting. For those who lost their lives, their families, co-workers, neighbors, friends, and those wounded both physically, emotionally and mentally will have a long healing process. There are many scars to heal. I pray the survivors can move forward in their healing.

Obviously the shooter is a very troubled and delusional individual. Not sure how he was able to purchase a gun, with all the requirements needed to get one, but if he was just under the radar and didn't have any convictions to keep him from purchasing one, well, this may have happened. I just don't know how he did it in this day and age when rules and regulations are supposed to be followed. I heard on the news that he was turned down at some store to purchase ammunition. The reason was "What?". If this was the case, why didn't the store call the police or notify the FBI about this and what was the reason they didn't sell him the ammunition?

Lots of questions and no answers. I guess we will wait and see how it all plays out. It will be a long drawn out process.

The whole thing is just so horrific. Yes, we can say, "He is insane!", (especially when you look at the picture of him-bald headed and glaring beady eyes the T.V. shows), but was he really? My opinion, he knew what he was doing and did it. Just like the guy that says, "I lost it" after he kills his wife, children, whomever, but when it boils down to it, he really knew what he was doing. Lots of excuses.

When are we going to hold people accountable for their actions? They certainly won't own up to their actions. What an absolute tragedy all the way around it.

Please pray for the families of those who lost their innocent lives, those still in the hospital fighting to survive, and those who are facing hardships from being victims of the deranged person who changed people's live forever. They will never be the same.

As soon as the winter weather is over, I'm going to try and get some book signings at various places I visited before. So, stop back when you can and see where I'll be possibly starting in April.

Take care, stay safe, and thanks again for visiting my website!
Best regards,
Becky :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home