Friday, October 20, 2006

October 19, 2006 WTRF television appearance and link

Hi, Folks

Wow! What an awesome experience I had going to Wheeling W.Va., and talking with Leigh Ann Towne, anchor person, who did my story. She is a really beautiful and professional young lady with a lot of talent. She put me right at ease as soon as I met her. It was also good to see Jim Forbes again too.

The clip, "Everybody Has A Story" went well, and the clip was well done. It ran after the news at 5 p.m. and then at 11 p.m. (My apologies to those I told it would run at 6 p.m. Oops!- didn't know it was going to run at 5 p.m.!) Anyway, you can review the story by going to WTRF's website at http://www.wtrf.com/ and then the link, "Everybody Has A Story" on the home page to read the story.

Hopefully, by this exposure, it will be an initiative for someone to buy my books, and learn about the signs and deception, coercion, and all that goes along with domestic violence and abuse in may forms. My hope is that by reading my books, they will relate to their own situation, and take the steps to get out and survive and have a better life. It can be done. That was my main reason for writing the books.

Thanks to everyone for all your encouragement and uplifting words you have sent to me. I am blessed.

If you go to www.Aamazon.com and read some of the "Customers-read Inside the Book" thing, those are from the first printings of my first book. It has been corrected and updated since June-2006, and is much better now.
Keep in touch.
God Bless,
Becky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home