Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Television appearance WTRF, Wheeling, W. Va.

Hi folks,
Exciting news! I am going to Wheeling later today to appear on WTRF (Channel 7-Wheeling, W.Va.) television.

I was contacted by Leigh Ann Towne, anchor person, to do a segment called "Everybody Has A Story." It will be aired, hopefully, Thursday, October 19, 2006, after the 5 p.m., 6 p.m., and 11 p.m. news. Then again possibly on Friday morning at 5 a.m and 6 a.m. If not at these time or dates, I will let you know A.S.A.P.

I am so excited about this! God is so good, and leading me in another direction to get exposure for my books, and to hopefully help someone survive Domestic Violence and abuse and get a better life. They certainly deserve it.

Let me know if you get to see any of the segments.

Have a great rest of the week. I will let you know how it all went.

Be blessed, and keep in touch.
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home