Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wed. morning, March 11, 2009

Hello, Everyone,
The week and a half flew by and I was really busy doing so many things. Catching up on website entries, speaking engagements, work, outside yard work, inside work, meetings, etc. I didn't have an opportunity to blog for a while. Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it and am honored to hear from you!

The new kitty is really settling in. It seems she has been her for a long time. She and Tooter are starting to play a little bit, and that is good. Tigger is even sleeping with us at night now.

I spoke to the attendees at the Canton Public Library last week. I gave them various literature on domestic violence, coercion, abuse and more to those attending, plus copies of my sequel.

I was asked by a fellow author, (lady author-not sure why the gender has to say: Fellow author- when it is a female author), but anyway, I was invited to sign up at a new website for writers and authors. The website is: www.bookmasons.ing.com and I am looking forward to writing my thoughts and being a part of this new website. There is a section on family violence and abuse. I'm going to have my web guy put the link on my website as soon as he can.

Last week, Bobby Cutts, Jr. made it in the news again. He wants another trial! What an atrocity and a joke. More taxpayers dollars to be spent on this jerk/woman/baby-killer. He just doesn't get it. He is guilty. Admitted he killed her, and what?? Prison life isn't what he expected? He is there at our expense.

Another thing that really gripes me. Bernie Madoff is pleading guilty. Of course he made a deal and will be naming names, and will go to prison for 75 years. Well, for however long he lasts in prison, we get to "keep" the little weasel while he is in there. He should be shipped to the Sahara Desert and left there. I even emailed Glenn Beck and told him this.

Check out the new review I received from Greg Q. in Canada. He read my sequel and liked it very much.

Gotta go for now. I'll try to post later in the week or on Sunday morning as usual.
The warmer weather here has started the daffodils coming up and my crocus are blooming! Wonderful signs of spring. Oh. I counted 11 frogs in the pond this week. They all survived so far and the pond liner is back down. Yeah!

Stay safe. Have a great week!
Hugs,
Becky :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home