Thursday, April 01, 2010

Thurs. morning, April 1, 2010

Hi, Everyone,
Thanks for stopping by these past few weeks.

This is Holy Week. A week to celebrate the death and resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ! How blessed we are to know He sacrificed His life for us and for our sins.

Did you know some misguided individuals are trying to get Good Friday changed to being called "Spring Day?" Slowly by slowly, our Lord and our God is being extracted from us. But, can they extract Him from our hearts as believers?

The kitties are doing fine. Callie is getting so beautiful and fluffy! Her tail is like a plume! She and Tigger play a lot when they aren't napping!

I'm having some back problems. Going to see an Orthopedic Surgeon on April 8, for my back. I had an MRI done two weeks ago. When I stepped in the snow-covered hole Dec. 19, last year, I guess I herniated to more discs in my back along with the two I already had. So, I'm going to see what the surgeon recommends. I will not let them operate on my back! I'm hoping he can suggest therapy or exercises. Also, my Chiropractor is starting some deep tissue/muscle therapy this morning along with adjustments and see if this will help too. I'm hoping it will. The pain is 24/7 and I am such a busy person to be "on hold" and not being able to do much because of my constant pain it is getting to me mentally! I have so much to do outside in my flower beds, yard work, inside spring cleaning, but it will all have to wait I guess.

The weather has been beautiful these last few days. Warmer temperatures sure feel good! I picked some Daffodils yesterday and they smell so lovely!

I was able to net 18 fish out of the pond and take down the road to the small lake of our neighbors. We have too many in our little pond. I'm going to try and net some more soon.

I went to the office on Tuesday to support one of my WISH girls who had a bench trial about her case. She was arrested for D.V. (He should have been but of course the jerk he is twisted it around and had her arrested.) Anyway, she had to plea to a "disorderly conduct." She was devastated as is understandable to plead guilty to something she didn't do. She is a terrific, beautiful, young mother of two adorable children and hopefully she will eventually get beyond this mess and get a better life for her and her children after her divorce is over. She is working part-time now, and wants to go back to college. She faces a difficult journey ahead of her, but I feel confident she will succeed in whatever she attempts to better herself and her life.

Until next time,
Be safe, count your blessings, and have a great month of April!
I'll try to be back soon.
Becky :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home