Monday, January 04, 2010

January 4, 2010 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Well, the company left last night and is heading back to Iowa early this morning. Then returning to Nebraska after dropping the kids off in Iowa. Brother-in-law is divorced so he does a lot of driving to see his teenager kids. He is a very loving, caring, and devoted father to them. They have a very good relationship. They are fun kids. They love to try and beat me at pool, and at Euchre! Doesn't happen! I cooked endlessly for the last two weeks with the holidays and return visits of company, but hubby made his delicious spaghetti yesterday and of course it was a hit with everyone.

Callie-Kitty is doing well. She is growing quickly. She and Tigger play at different times of day. Zip, rip, chase, wrestle, hide-and-seek, attack mode, all of it. They even have been napping together on the chair or back of the chair.

I threw my back out three weeks ago on a Saturday and it is slowly getting better. I really aggravated my two herniated discs when I stepped in a hole out by Clara's box. But, yesterday was the better of days since it happened and my Chiropractor has helped me once again tremendously. I am so glad he is close by. I'm going in today at some time and get another adjustment and therapy. Probably after work before I head home.

Heading into work this morning. Lots of snow coming down these last few days and even right now and into the week. Not a lot of accumulation presently, but it all adds up after a while! It has been very cold also. We had 2 degrees above zero yesterday morning. BRR!

Take care, be safe, and I wish for you a very good and healthy 2010.

Becky :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home