Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sun. morning, May 19, 2010

Hi, Everyone,
Thanks for stopping by. Sure hope you can get some valuable information from my website to help you or others dealing with domestic violence and abuse and more.

Well, the foot is getting better, at least in the mornings it is pretty good. Although in the afternoon it starts to swell and burn. So, I get it up on a pillow as I sit in the chair in the family room. I have so much to do and get done, but it will just have to wait.

Hubby did help me get my tomatoes, green peppers, and green beans in the garden. He planted three rows of potatoes. I'm not doing the sweet potatoes this year as they just didn't grow very well before. I did plant two rows of sunflowers for the birds and put in 9 little trees to start them. I'll transplant them eventually out at the CCAPL land.

The weather has been so crazy lately. The wind has been terrific and the temperature just doesn't want to stay up in the 70's or higher. Been really cool at night too so can't have the windows open. Don't want the kitty cats to get sick. The other morning it was 28 degrees and frosty. Brrr. I'm sure it will get warm one of these days but it sure seems a long time in coming.

I spoke to two schools this week. Wednesday was 510 Minerva Middle School students, and Friday was 217 Dellroy Elementary School students. Another member, Ray, brought his dog, Buster (A beautiful Golden Retriever), and they also did a presentation on obedience and Ray talked to the children about different things regarding responsibility of owning a dog and not to feed them chocolate!

Ray and I will be going to the Carrollton Middle School on June 1st. It is the students last day too so they will be wired.

I'm possibly going down to Tenn. to visit my sister, niece, and nephew. My nephew is returning from China (where he works and lives), and it will be great to see every one. I'm hoping the Ortho. surgeon tells me on May 25th, I can have this cast removed or at least give me something else with more flexibility. I'm supposed to go down the week of June the 8th, but we'll see what the Doctor says. I really don't want to drive down there with a cast on my foot!

Take care, stay safe, and until next time, enjoy the warmer weather!
Becky :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home