Saturday, March 04, 2017

Saturday, March 4th, 2017

Hi, Everyone!
Thanks for stopping by my website. I hope you can learn some valuable information to help yourself or someone going through domestic violence and abuse to save a life-even our own!

I have been so busy, it has been unbelievable! Yes, I retired from the Victim Assistance office in December of 2016, but I have been working every day on CCAPL stuff! That is okay. We are looking forward to more construction beginning in the spring at our no-kill animal shelter! Finally after 6 months of numerous phone calls, changes made, and so on, the electrical and geothermal plans have been sent to the State of Ohio for approval and for permits. Now we wait some more for the "Reviewer" at State to let us know when they will be approved.

We haven't had much snow but the cold and wind has been brutal! Yes, we had some days of very warm temperatures, which started some of my fruit trees budding, and some Daffodils are making their way upward, and some of my little Crocus have bloomed, but hopefully the colder weather that hit this week will stop them from going any further until it really warms up! Typical Ohio weather!

The cats and dogs are doing fine. Buddy and Lucy have been going down close to the woods every afternoon to try and dig up moles, voles, or anything they can find! Buddy even chased a rabbit for a good while last week and hubby was really excited about it! He even tracked it around to hubby!

I was sick for about two weeks with some kind of virus going around. Many people are sick and the cough is still hanging on! People I have talked to have had it too and the cough persists for weeks! Ugh!

Next week I'm going to start working on cupboards and getting rid of stuff! Just seems to accumulate over the years and the "stuff" needs to go! I've also been re-cycling too and that has sure saved on what goes to the dump! There are re-cycling bins just up the road in New Harrisburg and it is on the way to the shelter site, so I just drop it off on my way.

I guess I'm getting some kind of award down in Columbus for my years as a WISH Facilitator and helping women with domestic violence and abuse. Wow! That is cool. My ex-boss-supervisor and her husband are taking me down there to get the award May 16th.

Stay safe and thanks again for stopping by. Tell others about my website too so they can get valuable information to help them. Tell them to seek a Victim Assistance office in their area too for help! Many need it!

Take care, and until next time,
My best regards to you!
Becky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home