Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday morning, March 30, 2006

Hi Folks,
Well, spring has arrived! At least yesterday and today, possibly tomorrow too! I love it! The birds were all singing this morning before 6 a.m. and it sounded wonderful. Although 30 degrees this morning wasn't quite spring temperature, but it is warming up nicely.
I started feeding the koi/goldfish the other day. Hubby and I are going to get the picnic table out tonight when he gets home and put in the backyard. That will say it is "Officially Spring!"

He even talked of plowing the garden, but it is suppose to thunderstorm later tomorrow night. Maybe he will do it tonight after he gets home from work.

The deer are still coming around. There were six of them last night.
I counted three frogs this morning in the pond. That is good. At least we did not lose all of them. I heard the "peepers" from across the road in the neighbor's pond last night too.

I made a trip to Virginia over the weekend. I met some people along the way on the PA turnpike. It was really, I believe, "God-planned." I first noticed them somewhere around Cambridge, O., and we were traveling about the same rate of speed for quite a few miles. After about two or more hours, traveling along, behind and in front of each other along the way, I finally waved at the driver. Then a little ways farther, they passed me and I smiled and waved at the woman sitting in the front seat. (They probably thought I was crazy or something, or was racking their brains as to who I was.)
After a while, I started to pass them, and I saw something white out of the corner of my eye. I looked over at their car and there was a little lady in the back seat holding up a sign that said, "Lunch?" I shook my head yes, gave her a thumbs up, and we all excited the turnpike at, I think, Breezewood. We met in the parking lot and went into the Denny's-The Boss, restuarant and had lunch together.
They were on their way to Mytle Beach to see a son, Tim, that was hit by a car while walking on a street a while back and he was still in a coma in a hospital there. I felt really bad for them that they had to deal with such a traumatic event in their lives.
So everyone out there that visits my website, say some prayers for this family and for Tim.

I am really enjoying working at the D.G. Market. It is really fun, and the time goes so quickly.

I better sign off now. I took the neighbor lady to get her hair permed, and she will be calling me soon to go and get her.

Have a great day!
Be Blessed!
Remember, "No one can ruin your life, only if you let them!" Be strong! Be safe.
Becky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home