Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday morning, May 20, 2006

Good morning and greetings to everyone!

Well, folks, I did it! I finished the second book! Yeah! Now it is off to the printers this morning. Whew! It took forever to get it done!

I re-did the cover. I emailed it to my computer guy this morning, and hopefully he will have the revised cover posted soon. He is such a busy guy!

I also sent him a "synopsis" and part of Chapter One- revised. Check it out!

Is it ever going to quit raining???? Goodness! Our grass is so long, I believe hubby may have to use the brush-hog to get the first layer down to where it can dry out some and be mowed with the riding mower.

Last evening, when he had the dogs loose, slightly raining, the temperature was in the middle fourties! Yikes! I did not go out as I was still putting the book files on a C.D. to send to Infinity Publishing. I decided to go with them again. Hopefully with in the month of June, it will be released. Once they get the files, it is printed, then they send me a proof copy, and I go through it again for errors. Hopefully there will not be too many. Then I send a list of corrections, if needed, and then two weeks from that, it is released. It takes a while.

I haven't heard lately how Tom is doing...hopefully he is still progressing.

Hubby and I had our 25th, Silver Wedding Anniversary on Wednesday the 17th. He stayed home and we had a great day together!

I will have my computer guy, in the near future, post some pictures for the second book. It is sooooo expensive to include them in the book, I opted not to do it.

Gotta go. Laundry awaits, and then I have to go to work at D.G.M. at 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Then hubby and I have to fix a leaky facet at an apartment rental.

Have a great week!

My best to all of you, and thanks for visiting my website! Tell others about it, so they can get help dealing with Domestic Violence and abuse.

Becky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home