Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday morning, April 1, 2006

Hi folks,
Correction of young man's name that was hit by a car and in a coma. His name is Tom.
I received an email from the people I met on the PA turnpike. They said he is waking up some but in a lot of pain and cannot tell them where and what hurts. Please continue to pray for TOM and all of his family.

I go to work today at D.G. Market from 9 to 6. Whew! This will be a busy day. I will be working more next week as two cashiers have quit.

Yesterday was beautiful. Today will be a little rainy and a high of 55 degrees. Tomorrow will be nice, but alas, I will have much to do. Laundry, sweeping, dusting, (Yuck!),picking up more pages of my second book for correcting, and father-in-law is coming. And yes, the time changes back! That means in the evenings I will get the chance, hopefully, to work out in my flower beds, yard, pond clean up, etc. I am soooo looking forward to it! Yeah, spring!!!

Have a super weekend folks!

My best to you! Peace, Love, and Laughter...such awesome gifts!
Becky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home