Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday April 16, 2006

Happy Easter Everyone!

What a glorious day to celebrate life! What a gift!
I went to a Sunrise service this morning, then church at 10 a.m. Both services were great! Very refreshing and uplifting. When I do my next blog, I will share some of the sermon of the second service. It is called "Justified." Very good.

I saw a friend of mine yesterday as I was getting ready to end my shift at Dollar General Market. We met in the parking lot. I invited her to our home for Easter day. She was my matron-of-honor when Fred and I were married. We have remained very close friends all these 25 + years. She is a great, loving, and kind lady, not to mention the fact that she is beautiful too, inside and out.

We chatted the whole day, then had dinner, then checked out some websites for the medications she is on. RXList.com is a really good website to check out things of that nature. Very imformative.

Herman the turtle is doing well and I am so glad he survived the winter. He doesn't seem much bigger than what he was late, last fall when he went into hibernation.

I love the warmer weather! It is so nice to have the sliding glass door, and some windows open to let in the wonderful fresh air.

Tomorrow I will be getting the last 100 pages of my next book to go over one last time. Then it will be off to the printer. Believe it or not, I still am not sure who will print it. But, of course, I will let you all know A.S.A.P.

I have my W.I.S.H. program tomorrow, then off to my other part-time job until 6p.m.

Have a great week!

Until next time...remember this: NO ONE can ruin your life...only if you let them! Be strong, set boundaries, be assertive, and stand up for your rights. Absolutely no deserves to be abused or have violence against them. NO ONE!

Be a survivor!

Becky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home