Sunday, August 27, 2006

A BETTER DAY DAWNING- RELEASE and other stuff, 8/27/06

Good morning, folks,
Well, finally, it is raining. Yeah! And, another good thing---my sequel is being printed out this week and should be on INFINITY's website by Friday, September 1st! Another big-Yeah! It will be available to purchase after Friday. The cost is $29.95 and is 743 pages. The book is thick. I compare it to "War and Peace" but not the same content, obviously. But then, acutally, it is dealing with "war and peace" only in a different way. A battle/war is raging within me, and the peace comes in a "New Dawn." You will be the judge as to how well it is written. I hope you like it and gain some encouragement from it for your life as well.

I have scheduled a "Book Sales and Signing" at Rite-Aid Drug Store in Carrollton, Ohio (Main Street-across from Thorne's IGA) for Saturday, September 23, 2006, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. I will have both books available at a discounted price for each for the sales and signing that day, so tell others! I am looking forward to this with enthusiasm, anticipation and excitement! Finally!

Hubby's Dad and girlfriend came yesterday after going to the Great Trail Festival in Malvern. It was so hot yesterday. They came to our house around 2 p.m. We sat outside under the shade of the large tree out back. There was a breeze now and then, but it was still hot. We had a nice visit and a good meal. I made spaghetti salad and had baked a blueberry pie in the morning. Hubby's Dad brought rib-eye steaks and they were scrumptious! Yum-Yum!

It is really raining hard now. Isn't it amazing, that the rain can be such a soothing sound at times? Makes me want to crawl back in bed and just lay there and listen to it! Tooter, one of the cats, started her ritual of waking me up around 4 a.m. I fed them at that time, but she kept insisting I was not to stay in bed! The little brat! Finally I got up around 5:45 a.m. and made coffee. Now all of them are taking naps. Such a busy schedule a cat has!

I have been experiencing computer problems this past week. Not sure what is going on, so I have the computer guy coming Monday evening to check things out. Always something, right?

Hubby and I have to order fuel-oil for our two tanks down in the basement. We don't EVEN want to call, knowing that the price of fuel will be outragious this time! But, it has to be done, and done soon.

Hard to believe August is almost over. Where did the summer go? Hubby starts school with the kids tomorrow. His room is ready, and he is anxious to start teaching the new Chemistry classes, along with the Physics.

Update on Tom: He is having some difficulty with his legs after the second surgery. Some kind of infection. I sure hope he gets some relief soon. Poor guy. He is trying to have a good outlook, but it must be so hard on him and his family. Keep him in your prayers, please.

That's about it for today, folks. I look forward to hearing from you, and thanks to all that have signed my guest book so far. Your comments, words of encouragement, and e-mails are so uplifting to me! God Bless you always. Just remember, God's love is always there for you. He cares for each and everyone of you. He does promise rainbows after the storms.

Be blessed, and maybe I will see you at the "Book sales and signing!"

My best to you,
Becky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home