Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Tuesday morning, September 9, 2008

Hello, Everyone,

I'm really excited about this. This Thursday I am meeting another author. I met her through emails. She belongs to the IWA (International Writer's Association)in which I am a member too. Her name is Joyce Morris. She has written several books. We are going to meet for lunch. I am looking forward to it a lot and share some things about writing and whatever!

The weather sure is changing. A storm came through last night around 1:30 p.m., but the thunder woke me up at 12:15 a.m. I got up and shut windows, and removed the cushions from the porch swing. Then I was wide awake of course, so I read for a little while then the rain/storm started. The hummingbirds are still here feeding at the feeder, and I'm sure they will go back south when they are ready. It is going to be in the 40's tonight. We may have to turn the electric heat on already! Bummer.

Last night while I was sitting downstairs with hubby, B-Bob the cat, the one that has been sick, got on my lap. His breathing seemed to be labored. When we went back up to eat supper, I took out my stethoscope and listened to his heart (which was beating very fast), and also his breathing. Hmm. I will take him to the vet on Wed. if they have an opening. I don't want him to be in pain or suffer. He seems okay, but there might be something else going on now. The vet did say he had a bad heart murmur, and I don't know if it is escalating at this point to cause his labored breathing now. Poor little guy. He is 17 years old and has had a good life.

I'm going to do a lot of driving today, and taking the elderly neighbor to the stores. Then back home to get more work done.

Sounds like another storm is coming so I better sign off for now and shut down the computer.

Have a blessed week, everyone.
Stay safe.
Best regards,
Becky :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home