Saturday, August 02, 2008

My Birthday- Aug. 2, 2008

Hi, Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my web site. I hope it is pleasant, and resourceful for those of you that visit.

Today is my birthday! It is just hard to believe I have made it this far! Do you want to know how old I am? I'm not telling. Ha!

Yesterday I spent the entire day at the V.A. office entering data for my supervisor. They had such a busy week with so many cases coming in and they got behind with entering. I entered data from 7 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. with a small break for lunch with our victim advocate. I still had three more cases to do but had to leave. Whew!

It still amazes me how many assault and D.V. cases keep coming through. People beating each other up, punching, kicking, injuring, and so on. What is wrong with these people? Certainly a lot of "anger and aggressive issues" abounding! Has morality gone out the window? It seems so. So much violence, anger, disrespect for other people's property, and their boundaries.

I am making progress on the pond walkway. I decided to do the whole walkway so hubby went to the lumber place in town and purchased the rest of the block for me. I'll get it done eventually.

We had a storm go through last night about 7 p.m. It rained quite heavily for a little while and then stopped. We were supposed to get more rain around 11 p.m., but it didn't happen. The garden sure could use more rain. Hubby's corn is starting to come on and it is wonderful!

Monday I am going to speak on behalf of the V.A. office for my boss down in Dennison, Ohio. She can't make it. Then I'll come back to town and do a W.I.S.H. group with some of the girls attending who recently have gone through a D.V. situation.

The CCAPL has a big meeting coming up Tuesday. I'll be busy next week! Love it!

Gotta go for now!
Be safe, be blessed, and have a great week!
Thanks for stopping by.
Best wishes and warm regards,
Becky :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home