Friday, September 05, 2008

Fri. morning, September 5, 2008

Hi, Everyone,

Between finally getting the lawn mowed, (as hubby got the mower fixed),week-whacking,CCAPL stuff, working on the 2007 CCAPL financial books for the Attorney General's office application, phone calls for volunteers, working at fund-raisers, (another one tomorrow), meetings, garden, neighbors, checking on more places for book signings, loading and unloading the car, etc., it has been a busy two weeks for me.

I really enjoyed my time at the Waldenbooks Bookstore in Strongsville. Wow! What a huge and beautiful mall. The Manager, Tony, and his staff that I met, Karen and Jennifer, were all very nice and helpful. I talked to a lot of people that day, and handed out numerous papers on D.V. and abuse. I have been blessed to have some of the people I met and talked to, email me already! (Tony is letting me go back November 15 to the store.)

I put together more information for you to pass on and let anyone be aware to learn more about domestic violence and abuse. There is a little flashing thing that says: *New" so check it out. The more you can learn the less chance you will become a victim.

This is going to be short today as I have a lot to get done today for tomorrow's CCAPL fund-raiser.

Stay safe. Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed. Pass on the new information or let others now about it, please!

Thanks everyone,
Becky :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home