Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday morning, April 23, 2009 Stark State College

Hi, Everyone,
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my website. I'll be adding more information soon for victims and survivors to read or print out to help them.

Yesterday was truly awesome! I met so many wonderful people and sold and signed many books. It was great being back at Stark State too. Kathy K. at the bookstore is one- grand-lady! She has invited me back in October.

I was so blessed with the book sales, and can only hope that by whomever reads them, learns more about coercion, domestic violence, abuse, and so much more in my writings.

So many times when I have a signing, I an honored and privileged by listening to those who share their stories. Either it is them that experienced abuse and violence, or they know of someone who has. I hope my books help them somehow. That is my mission. I was also able to hand out literature too, plus bookmarks of course. Hopefully with the literature, they will gain the knowledge to get out of their situation and get a better life. They deserve it.

Tomorrow is the domestic violence workshop I will be attending. The D.V. collaborative group I am a part of, is putting it on, locally. So far we have approximately 140 people coming, which includes, law officers, lawyers, counselors, advocates, probation officers and more. It should be a great day of learning. The speakers are will talk on various subjects. I'm sure I will gain even more knowledge to share with my readers and the support group I conduct weekly.

Gotta go for now. Lots to do. Stay safe and be blessed. The weather is finally going to me warm and great!

Best regards,
Becky :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home