Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday morning, April 13, 2009

Hello everyone,
I just didn't get a chance to blog this past week. So, I'm doing one this morning before I go into work.

Hope your Easter was a grand celebration and you had a wonderful day. I know of some women and children who did not have a good one as much as they tried to focus on the day and the meaning, they were not in their home. They had to leave in a hurry. They had to escape their abusive husband and daddy.

My father-in-law came down with the flu and a bad cold on Thursday so he didn't make it down for Easter. I told him when he is better we will have the "traditional Easter meal" when he is better. Poor guy. He sounded pretty rough and congested. I'll call him tonight after work to see how he is doing.

Some of the song birds are coming back. I saw and heard an Orchard Oriole on Saturday. Plus, I do believe the Rufus-Sided Towhee is back. I've been hearing the Bluebirds and their beautiful song. Spring is such a wonderful time of the year.

I've been trying to weed the walkway out front. The grass is so thick in my flower beds in some places, and the grass is so hard to pull out, but I'm making progress.

I'm sure looking forward to being back at Border's this coming Saturday in Cuyahoga Falls! The store is so nice and the employees are great people as is the Manager, Cyndi.

I'll try and post more later in the week. Gotta go for now! Thanks so much for stopping by, and refer my website to anyone who can use it for valuable information to help them deal with domestic violence and abuse.

Take care, be blessed, and stay safe.
Becky :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home