Saturday, August 01, 2009

Sat. August 1, 2009

Hi, Everyone,
Thanks for stopping by these past couple weeks! I have been so busy with so much!

The CCAPL had a hot dog stand last weekend, then today we have a membership drive and are selling dog and cat products we purchased, plus a 50/50 drawing. I'll be volunteering for that this morning until noon, then back home to mow the yard.

Hubby is buried with school work. He spends most of the time studying, driving (90 miles a day), and doing assignments. He is getting tired, poor fellow! His classes are extremely intense. He will finish up the day before school resumes! Not sure when he will get his room ready for teaching. Maybe the day after he's done with his school classes?

Tomorrow is my birthday! Just hard to believe I have reached this age! Where did the years go? Goodness. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, four terrific dogs, two silly cats, and a nice home. We have worked hard together to accomplish what we have and have been greatly blessed. I praise God for His wonderful blessings!

Next weekend will be my family reunion here. My brother, his girlfriend, his daughter, our Uncle and Aunt, our cousins, and our other Aunt will be here around 1 p.m. I'm looking forward to the visit and the cookout!

I've been taking some Mondays off at work this summer. The extra time is allowing me to get things done for the CCAPL and outside and inside work. Many projects to get done!

I've not had many book signings this summer as there have been too many other things to take care of. I do have two signings in November. I'll have my web guy post them soon.

Hubby patched the bullet hole. It will be interesting if we hear shooting in the distance. I'll call the police right away and they can check out the source. Maybe they'll be able to connect the dots as to who's bullet hit our house!

Gotta go for now. Stay safe, and enjoy the beautiful weather!

Becky :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home