Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tuesday morning, 6 a.m. November 28, 2006

Good morning, folks.

We are still eating leftover turkey! But not tonight.

Well, the weather here has been awesome. Hard to believe it is November. I am still feeding the fish in the early afternoon if I am home. I am going to start putting up outside Christmas decorations today after the neighbor and I return from town. I hope to get it all done by tomorrow as the bottom is going to fall out with the weather. A high of 25 degrees on Friday! BRRRR!

Lucy-Goosey, and our Lab, Clara, play constantly during their exercise time. When Lucy chases Clara, she barks her beagle-bark. Then when Clara chases Lucy, Lucy makes some kind of squeaky sound. Not sure what that is! Weird.

Sunday afternoon, after it warmed up to about 60 degrees, I went all around the pond and trimmed the dead stuff. I even was able to lie on my belly and get the dead stuff down in the pond. The water wasn't that cold on the surface, but farther down it was. I did see a frog jump from the plant in the center. Hmmm. Hope he doesn't burrow in the pond plants in the water around the edge. Goodbye froggy! We lost over 20 frogs last year because they did this. Bummer. There are still six frogs left, and I do hope they survive over the winter. I did move some of the potted plants down in the deeper part, and hopefully they will burrow in them for the winter.

Because I have done a lot of photography over the years, (even professionally), I have found a terrific website to possibly sell some photos. I will let you know ASAP when I get an account set up and maybe you might be interested in seeing some of them or even purchasing some???!!!

A friend of mine, who is alsoa writer, submitted a short fiction story to a woman's magazine recently. She received $100.00 for her story! I am so proud of her! She said I inspired her to keep writing when she attended the last author's workshop I had back in October. Good for her! She used to work for a newspaper and did a wonderful job with the stories she covered.

Deer season started yesterday and by 7:15 a.m. I could hear shots coming from everywhere around here! My hubby went down in the woods, and told me he even heard dogs running. Hmmm. That is a little illegal!

Short post today. I have to pack husband's lunch, and get some things done before heading into town with the neighbor.

Have a great day, and I will catch you later, folks! Thanks again for visiting my website.

Be blessed,

Becky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home