Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday, April 2nd, 2007

Greetings, folks,
Sorry I haven't "blogged" lately, it has been a little crazy and hectic around here!

Herman the turtle is alive and well. I saw him the other day. Boy has he grown. He tried to get onto the log I put in last summer for him, but he couldn't make it up. So, I got a flatter board and placed it in the water. Haven't seen him trying that one yet, but at least he was going on the grass/pond plant in the center and sunning himself.

I have been busy weeding and removing dead stuff from all my numerous flower beds everywhere. Whew! Lots to remove. I have picked some daffodils and brought them in. They are so fragrant and they are one of my favorite flowers.

I am still working diligently on getting the non-profit application done. So far I have over 40 hours into it, and it is really completed except for some additions to our by-laws that I will present at the meeting tomorrow night.

I have two speaking engagements this week, on Wednesday, for the new organization. It will be fun. Plus I am attending a Child Abuse workshop on Wed. morning for my supervisor. It should be very interesting.

I am sure glad March is over. Spring is here, although it is suppose to snow this weekend and turn colder again. Oh, well, summer will be here before we know it. I am looking forward to it so much.

April will probably fly by as I have so much to do and get done! It is nice to be busy.

It is so sad about all the pet foods that are contaminated. What a shame! I just wonder how many pets have died before they even started all the re-calls. I feel so badly for those people who have lost their pet, especially with a terrible disease such as kidney failure. I know, hubby and I went through it with our Sissy in January. It was very, very hard. We only feed the dry Imes cat food, for adult cats; the weight control and hair ball kind. So far that has not been on a list anywhere that I have seen.

Tomorrow night is a meeting, and I have to get a lot done for it. My computer has been acting very sluggish and weird for two days now. Not sure what is going on with it! I hope nothing major. Hopefully my computer guy can come out and check it out very soon. I really need it!

Gotta go,
Stay safe, be blessed, and have a blessed and wonderful Easter! He is risen---risen indeed!
Becky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home