Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday morning, Dec. 20, 2007

Hi, Folks,
Well, it has been a long week so far. Most of it spent in bed with B-Bob the cat by my side. Gosh, I didn't realized I could be such good friends with my toilet, but hey, glad it was there for many reasons! I finally made it to the doctor's on Tuesday, and got some anti-nausea drug, which has helped some. I was only able to get some dry wheat toast, and chicken noodle soup down this week, and that was not easy. It seemed as soon as I ate something, the nausea would return big time. I've talked with some people and they said it is going around everywhere. So be careful out there! I thought I was, but evidently not!

Now hubby is sick. He called into the school this morning. He never misses work so he must be sick. He said it hit him around 1 am. this morning. Great. I hope he gets over it quickly.

I'm off this morning to take some hams to the renters we have, then the stores with my elderly neighbor.

It just seems like the year has gone so quickly. Soon it will be Christmas, then a New Year beginning. Where does the time go? So fast, so fast.

Gotta go for now.
Be blessed, and stay well!
Becky :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home