Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday morning, November 25, 2007

Hi, Everyone,
For those who have visited my website either by chance, choice, or from http://www.authornation.com/, I am very grateful and thankful!

I do believe I am going to cook steaks on the grill today! I love turkey, but okay, three days in a row is enough for a little while. The leftovers can remain in the refrigerator for another time! We did have a great day of feasting though and for that we are thankful. So many may have not had a meal, or even the fellowship of family and friends to share a blessed day.

How about the Peterson (cop-missing wife) case, huh? We have to wait and see on that one. Hmm. I'll be there is more there than we know as of now. More to come, I'm sure.

I tried the other day to send my webmaster guy a few pictures to add to this site and my other one website. My C.D. thing evidently has taken a dive, and is not opening any C.D.'s. Bummer. He has ordered me a new one. So, bear with me for a little while folks, and I will eventually get around to putting more pictures on this site and the one at authornation.

Hubby and I went down along side a section of our woods yesterday around 10 a.m. There was a not of pieces lying about that were left after the Power company went through the power cut and downed trees along the power cut. We dragged out and cut up wood and loaded the pull-behind trailer twice. Whew! A lot of good exercise for both of us. I certainly am glad I had on my long johns as it was quite nippy.

No sooner than we finished doing the wood, around 2:45 p.m., it was time for the dog's exercise. Around 4 p.m., the wind started and the cold seemed to go right through me. I came in early, as did hubby, around 4:15 p.m., and he started a fire in the basement fireplace. Boy, did it feel good. B-Bob the cat sure enjoyed it also sitting on my lap.

There is something to be said about being outdoors when it is cold. It sure is invigorating, yet at the same time, it can wear you out. Is it because of all the extra clothing, or is it because it is cold, or is it because of the exertion one's body is experiencing working in the cold with all the extra clothing. Hmm. Not sure, but I sure was pooped last night.

I painted the wall in the family room, hunter green. I have to add another coat today as the one coat of paint did not cover the white wall that well. I haven't decided what pictures, (ones I have taken), to put on the wall when it is done. It sure adds color to the room!

After that, I hope to get some decorations up outside as it is going to be a brisk, but sunny day. Unless hubby want me to help stack all the wood in the pile outside the wood shed. Hmm. Maybe his Dad can help him with that.

Right now it is 20 degrees, but the sun is shining brightly. Yesterday there was ice on the pond, and more than likely this morning. I have stopped feeding the fish. Today I will also put in the round pond heater as it is inevitable there are many days ahead that the pond will freeze over.

Today I have plenty to do. This week is going to be busy with work, meetings, gearing up for our annual Christmas party of friends, and keeping up with my website at authornation, plus this one and the one for the carrollcountyohioanimalprotectionleague. If you haven't visited us there yet, please do so. There is a lot of valuable information on there for pets, and we could use your help!

Have a blessed week folks. Stay safe, be good to yourself. You deserve the best.


Best regards,
Becky :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home