Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday, May 20th, 2007

Hello, everyone.
I was privileged to have two book sales and signings this past week. I met a lot of nice and interesting people. Some are dealing with domestic violence in their lives, and others know of someone experiencing it with a member of their family, neighbor or a friend. So sad. The more people know about it, and do not close the door on it, the more they can educate themselves and others to recognize the signs and get help. There are so many resources available today, either on the Internet, libraries, and at Victim Assistance offices nationwide.

I am looking forward to another book sales and signing in Canton, Ohio June the 8th.

I passed out pages of information I put together to help someone. Hopefully they will take the warnings to heart and help someone get out of an abusive relationship and get a better life. They deserve it.

The weather sure cooled down considerably this past week. Saturday morning, hubby and I went out to the garden at 6:45 a.m. with the sprinkling cans and washed off the frost of the plants. He did his corn and potatoes, I did the rest. Gosh it was cold. Brr. I heard it is going to warm up this week. That certainly will be nice.

This is short today as I have finished the inside dusting, sweeping, etc, and the laundry. Now I must get outside, with a jacket on, and work in my numerous flower beds. Since the rain, it is a lot easier to pull out weeds and grass that never seems to stop growing. How come those things grow so much better than the flowers at times? Hmm.

Have a great week, and stay safe.
Blessings to all.
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home